Buy your jewelry and watches elsewhere!After 15 years of buying an extensive and highly expensive array of jewelry and watches from Mayors of (Aventura, Miami Beach, and Sunset locations).

I was highly disappointed on the fraudulent follow up service agreement which I was assured at the point of purchased that if I need any adjustment (NOT REPAIR) to bring it in and they will gladly adjust it for Free. But such is not the case.

So when the Mayors sales person inform you that all adjustments of your purchased are complementary, beware, that is not the case. Paula the sales lady of my $18,000 ring was embarrassed in the manner that I was defrauded.

“Sarah” the pitt-bull of the Aventura store defended the faith by insisting that I paid $380 to have my rings adjusted. I have lost complete faith in Mayors truthfulness and sales practices.

With such Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices, I am convince that the Mayors brand has already been paraded in front of the Florida State Attorney Office!Consumer Beware - Shop elsewhere!

This person wrote the review because of "not truthful" of diamond ring from Mayors Jewelres. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $380 and wants Mayors Jewelres to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was truthfulness of service agreement. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mayors Jewelres for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mayors Jewelres?

Comments